Global Key Accounts
Brenntag provides large, multi-national customers with a single point of primary contact and a coordinated business approach across national borders and all market sectors to provide value added B2B distribution solutions along the entire supply chain. This means that nothing impedes the targeted and efficient management of your flow of goods, tailored to your particular needs.
Strong business partner
The focus of our partnership is placed on you and your needs in order to establish the right priorities. Based on predefined milestones, we provide you with regular status reports tracking the progress of your optimization requests.
Primary objectives of supply-chain partnership projects:
- Take costs out
- Take complexity out
- Add value in
Target specific segments
We would also be pleased to help you target specific segments of your supply chain if your objectives do not extend to a comprehensive optimization program.
Bring more efficiency to the following segments of your supply chain:
- EDI connection – digital networking, from ordering to cash
- Just in time delivery –Working capital optimization – free up capital for optimal use
- Global sourcing – take advantage of our extensive Global sourcing network
- Vendor-managed inventory
- Tank telemetry
- Provision of value added services, such as Brenntag Blending Solutions
Your advantages at a glance
- Procurement of (non-) strategic products from a single source
- Time and cost savings in procurement and administration
- Bundling of deliveries by Brenntag
- Comprehensive supply network
- Optimization of warehousing and transport costs
- International procurement
- Less capital tied up
- Coordinated deliveries
- Long-term partnership
Why work with us
Watch the video to learn more about Global Key Accounts at Brenntag
Through its EMEA Key Account Team (EMEA-KAT), Brenntag provides large, multi-national customers with a single point of primary contact and a coordinated approach to business, across all geographies.
Brenntag Key Account Business Managers take responsibility for developing strong collaborative relationships with key customers and for identifying and implementing new and innovative ‘win-win’ business opportunities.
The Brenntag Key Accounts Team (EMEA-KAT) has a successful track-record of developing and implementing innovative supply-chain solutions that genuinely add value and reduce costs throughout the chemical value chain.
The primary objectives for most supply-chain partnership projects are to:
- Take cost out
- Take complexity out (add simplification in)
- Add value in
- Enhance the management of risk
- Challenge the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and deliver operational efficiencies
The Brenntag EMEA Key Account Team (EMEA-KAT) is made up of more than seventy highly experienced and dedicated Key Account Business Managers and support staff. In addition, the EMEA Key Account Team is able to call upon the support and expertise of a vast pool of Brenntag colleagues (across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and globally), who have knowledge and experience in a wide-range of specialized areas, such as commercial, logistics, technical and operations.
Do you have a specific request?
We are happy to help you creating winning products for your target markets.
Get in touch with our industry experts to discuss what Brenntag can do for your business.