Accelerating the innovation and the conception of skin care product development is essential for brands. With a non-stop need for change, new product launches and a never-ending stream of trends talked about on social media, the beauty industry thrives on newness and the demand for smart and sustainably sourced sensory solutions. It is thought that the initial impression of the texture is what influences consumers’ choice of personal care products. It is also reported that the longer term appreciation upon use is what makes the consumer faithful to a cosmetic product, which is why we believe that the focus on enhancing sensory performance with natural ingredients derivatives is an important and relevant factor to share with our customers.
Brenntag Cosmetics EMEA laboratories have been extensively using the sensory analysis method to characterise its large portfolio of speciality ingredients and their synergies in order to provide a better technical service to customers and particularly support them in the selection of natural ingredients. This is why we have developed the HEMP ELIXIR face cream, containing some very on-trend, healthy, natural and effective ingredients widely recognised in today's market.
- Contains natural Hempseed Oil made from the Cannabis Sativa plant
- Rich in Omega-6 & Omega-3 fatty acids beneficial for dry skin
- Stabilised formulation with Inagel® Green, a natural viscosity modifier based on a polymer extracted from the Japanese superfood plant, Konjac
- Provides immediate hydration for visibly moisturised skin
- Infused with natural Atomised Sea Water adding skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties
- Light gel-cream texture
- Cold process emulsion
- Nourishes and protects the skin
Our dedicated team of experts will be available at the SCS Formulate Exhibition on stand 321 on the 12th-13th November and we can't wait to see you there! In the meantime, if you wish to obtain further information on this or our other formulations and products, please call a member of our team on 0113 3879200 or email: email@example.com