Contact: Claudio Carvajal P.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +56987693813
Brenntag Latin America’s Mining business unit shares your desire to make the most out of your operation. Our team in Latin America provides customers with global access to a comprehensive range of knowledge in order to provide them with a more profitable future.
- Copper Mining: Treatment of oxides by SX & EW and of sulphides by Flotation.
- Gold Mining: Leaching, Cementing, Absorption, Cyanide Treatment, Water Treatment.
At Brenntag Latin America, we are able to offer our mining industry customers a broad range of value added services:
- Dedicated sales force
- Chemical safe-handling seminars
- Global sales, service and sourcing capability
- Custom-made chemical blends designed to meet your needs
- Chemical facility design and product handling assistance
- Vendor-managed inventory services
- Latin America-wide sales coverage and facilities
- On-time deliveries, 24/7 year round and, a strong Global/National Account Group able to meet both national and international customer requirements.
Brenntag Latin America brings to the Mining Industry a broad line of chemical products as well as alliances with both local and internationally known suppliers. With over 100 years of business experience, we are well positioned to provide customers with a diverse array of quality products and services at competitive prices. In addition, we have an unparalleled ability to support our multinational customers with Brenntag’s globally based organization.
With distribution and sales locations across South, Central America and the Caribbean, throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Africa, China, Australia and New Zealand, we are capable of meeting the needs of customers… from commodity to niche market products in a broad range of packaging containers and sizes.
Our product portfolio includes an extensive line of chemicals for use in different applications throughout the mining operations, including flotation, dust control, solvent extraction and water treatment. First and foremost, Brenntag Latin America champions a safety culture that is self-sustaining and an underlying consideration in everything we do as an organization. This focus on safety is also extended to our customers in the form of ongoing carrier reviews, pre-delivery (bulk) inspections, as well as safe handling procedures and training. We will take every opportunity to stress the importance of safety and are committed to raising the level of safety awareness in our industry. Quality is also a priority with Brenntag and we have a corporate commitment to Responsible DistributionTM and Responsible CareTM. We want to be your preferred supplier and will do what it takes to make that happen.
Please contact your local Brenntag Account Manager or one of our sales offices for further information and services.