Brenntag Chile covers the distribution of chemical products nationwide since 1978 through its offices in Santiago, Antofagasta and Concepción. Brenntag Chile serves about 1,400 customers in cosmetics and personal care, plastics and polyurethanes, mining, textiles, oil and gas, agriculture and others.
The company is certified under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and "Responsible Care." Its ongoing commitment to quality, safety and the environment has earned it several awards during its institutional life:
- Best Distributor of the Year, awarded by The Dow Chemical Company in 1988.
- Environment Award from the Trade Association of Chemical Industries (ASIQUIM) in 1996.
- Annual Safety Award, Joint Action, awarded by the Chilean Safety Association (ACHS) in 1996.
- CASA Management Award in 2002.
- Responsible Care Award given by ASIQUIM in 2003.
- Responsible Care Award bestowed by ASIQUIM in 2006.
- Effective Action in Safety Award, given by the ACHS in 2011.
- CASA Sustainability presented by Brenntag Latin America in 2012
Locations in Chile
Camino Lo Sierra 02966
San Bernardo, Santiago Chile
Código Postal 8060004
+56 22440 2400
14 de Febrero 2534 Of.
203 Antofagasta Chile
Código Postal 1271623
Fono +56 55223 2948
Calle Local 110
Parque Industrial Michaihue
San Pedro de la Paz
Concepción – Chile
Código Postal 4130864
+56 41222 9964
ABOUT BRENNTAG LATIN AMERICA
Brenntag Latin America provides services to numerous markets by offering a complete line of industrial and specialty chemicals. We are dedicated to creating world-class value for our customers and suppliers. With presence in 17 countries, Brenntag Latin America is the market leader in full-line chemical distribution.
We strive to be the chemical industry’s preferred channel partner by offering the highest quality in products and service through our unique portfolio. We provide our partners with market knowledge industry expertise, and sophisticated market intelligence. At Brenntag, we embrace an approach that is truly customer-oriented.
Our comprehensive standards-based management system is CASA, which stands for Quality, Safety Health & Environment. We assess prospective CASA impact of all activities to guarantee that they are carried out in a safe, clean and effective way throughout the organization. We adhere to the highest safety standards in all work practices and strive for zero accidents and incidents. Thereby we ensure not only the protection of our people, but also the partners we serve.
BRENNTAG LATIN AMERICA IS PARTICULARLY STRONG IN:
- Market knowledge
- Standards-Based Management System – CASA
- State-of-the-art facilities throughout the Region:
- CDQ Queretaro, Mexico
- Guarulhos, Brazil
- Mosquera, Colombia
- Santiago, Chile
- Experienced Management Team
- Strong supplier relations
- Professional standards and procedures, superior to the industry
- Broad product portfolio compared to our competitors, offering full line of specialty and commodity needs, sourced from everywhere in the world
- Innovative service offerings in the Mining industry
- Tailor made formulations and customized products in ACES, Agro, Food, Care and other industries