Since 1984, Brenntag Perú covers the distribution of chemical products nationwide through its offices in Lima, serving about 1,000 customers in the cosmetics and personal care, food, plastics and polyurethanes, mining, oil and gas, paints and varnishes, & agricultural sectors.
The company is certified under ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards that confirm its commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment.
The subsidiary was recognized for having reached one million hours without accidents in 2012.
Awards granted in recent years:
- CASA Management Award 2012
- CASA Management Award 2013
Locations in Peru
Brenntag Perú - Lima
Calle Los Plásticos 277, Urb. Ind.
Phone: (+511) 313-4800
Phone: (+511) 313-4801
ABOUT BRENNTAG LATIN AMERICA
Brenntag Latin America provides services to numerous markets by offering a complete line of industrial and specialty chemicals. We are dedicated to creating world-class value for our customers and suppliers. With presence in 17 countries, Brenntag Latin America is the market leader in full-line chemical distribution.
We strive to be the chemical industry’s preferred channel partner by offering the highest quality in products and service through our unique portfolio. We provide our partners with market knowledge industry expertise, and sophisticated market intelligence. At Brenntag, we embrace an approach that is truly customer-oriented.
Our comprehensive standards-based management system is CASA, which stands for Quality, Safety Health & Environment. We assess prospective CASA impact of all activities to guarantee that they are carried out in a safe, clean and effective way throughout the organization. We adhere to the highest safety standards in all work practices and strive for zero accidents and incidents. Thereby we ensure not only the protection of our people, but also the partners we serve.
BRENNTAG LATIN AMERICA IS PARTICULARLY STRONG IN:
- Market knowledge
- Standards-Based Management System – CASA
- State-of-the-art facilities throughout the Region:
- CDQ Queretaro, Mexico
- Guarulhos, Brazil
- Mosquera, Colombia
- Santiago, Chile
- Experienced Management Team
- Strong supplier relations
- Professional standards and procedures, superior to the industry
- Broad product portfolio compared to our competitors, offering full line of specialty and commodity needs, sourced from everywhere in the world
- Innovative service offerings in the Mining industry
- Tailor made formulations and customized products in ACES, Agro, Food, Care and other industries