To compliment our already extensive product portfolio we have further opportunities for more specialised solvents that can provide an alternative to those that are sensitive to new regulations.
In an ever changing market, Brenntag will always provide quality and dedication to our customers through our comprehensive sales and logistics network. We are actively looking at new developments within the market and believe our worldwide sourcing capabilities are key to providing our customers with products that are tailored to their individual needs.
Our unique offering
- Extensive laboratory and blending facilities
- On-site technical advice & support
- Provision of operator training and workshops
- Advice on legislation such as REACh and the Biocidal Products Regulation
- Comprehensive product portfolio
- Worldwide sourcing capabilities through our Global Sourcing Organisation
Brenntag UK & Ireland has made significant investment in its new Solvents Life Science filling facility
- Filling Solvents in Clean room environment
- Our dedicated pumps and transfer lines, from dedicated road tankers to sealed packaging
- Our filling facility is to BRC7 accreditation for Potable Alcohol with assured product quality
- On site quality control provides piece of mind
- Fill to IBCS, drums and 25Ltrs pack size
- Items can be bagged
- Own labels can be offered
Life Science Industry
Brenntag are committed to providing assurance to our partners in the quality and safety of the products we store, distribute and manufacture.
All of Brenntag UK & Ireland sites have been assessed for ESAD II, received FEMAS accreditation as well as a number of quality standards such as ISO and OHSAS, and gained certification for British Retail Consortium (BRC), for all distribution. Our accreditations give customers an even greater confidence in the quality processes we have in place, the training our teams receive, and the commitment to being the custodians of the safety for the ingredients supply chain we operate in.