Purpose of Position
Responsible for providing efficient and effective handling and processing of customer orders and maintaining appropriate stock levels in line with company policies and procedures, ultimately contributing to the depot’s EBITDA objectives. This role will cover various product lines (Adblue and polyelectrolytes) for both the Belfast and Dublin Depots and will require liaising and working with both teams.
Customer Service Administration
- Receipt and processing of customers orders onto M4 computer system.
- Documentation of all relevant information from customer orders.
- Checking and validating customer confirmation purchase orders. Regularly update information on relevant system.
- Input and maintenance of all customer and product pricing records
- Liaise with account managers, customers and despatch personnel to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements
- Receiving and processing internal and external enquiries, ensure follow up. Liaise with other sales staff to maximise sales opportunities.
- Health & Safety Comply and promote all statutory and company safety policies and instigate work practices, which results in a safe and healthy workplace.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Key Interfaces Suppliers, Customers, Account Managers and all employees
- Manage stock levels for both depots and assist in the management and achievement of stock related KPIs.
- Coordination of stock purchases via existing contracts including imports from overseas.
- Inputting and processing of purchase orders onto the in-house system and utilisation of system reports to ensure stock is received on time and in full.
- Review and action order flows in line with existing stock levels and customer requirements
- Communicate with depots to ensure sales orders and purchase orders are confirmed.
- Liaise with other departments to rectify any customer complaints related to stock.
- Liaise with members of the sales team to maximise sales opportunities.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the appropriate line managers from time to time, related to the effective and efficient performance of the job, and providing they are within the post holders skills and ability.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
Good GCSE and / or 3rd level qualification in Business Administration. Qualifications in microsoft packages would be useful
Customer Service and supply chain experience desirable
Office Admin skills and competent in Microsoft packages (word, excel, powerpoint)
Prior experience of using an ERP system
Personal Skills & Attributes
Effective and polite telephone manner
Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Diligent when taking and processing all orders, enquiries and complaints
Process telephone orders in a polite and courteous manner
Work within a busy environment
Build relationships with both customers and colleagues
Health & Safety
Comply and promote all statutory and company safety policies and instigate work practices, which results in a safe and healthy workplace
Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
In return, we can offer an attractive salary and benefits package, which includes company bonus and pension scheme, 25 days holiday, as well as excellent training and development schemes.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
To apply, please email your CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Belfast , BT3 9LL