Automotive and heat transferring products
Brenntag Cold Degreasers are a series of fast separating cold degreasers, all of which have the appreciated property that they can be used on wet surfaces.
All products in the series are developed to remove tar, grease, oil and asphalt patches on all types of vehicles. They are also suitable for cleaning engines and tools. The products are intended for use as a concentrate and in systems for separating oil. Apply the product with a low pressure or alternatively brush on the soiled areas. Leave for a few minutes, but avoid drying. Rinse with water.
Brenntags Screenwashes are a range of ethanol-based windscreen washer fluids containing carefully composed surfactants for efficient cleaning of traffic film, insects and other common dirt. In an industry flooded with different definitions of what a "concentrate" should correspond, we have chosen to name all our screenwash fluids after the freezing point of the product without further dilution, in order to eliminate doubts.
Brenntag antifreezing products are based on OAT technology. The products meet or exceed the majority of vehicle manufacturers' requirements and specifications.
- FH Washer fluid EU1 - Ethanol 96%, completely denatured for use as screenwasher
- EAF Washer fluid -75 - Screenwasher fluid Concentrate, available mixed 1: 1, 1: 2
- EAF Washer fluid -65 - Screenwasher fluid as concentrate with 10% water, available mixed 1: 1, 1: 2
- EAF Coolant BS6580 - Standard BS6580 Grade, made in Kalmar
- EAF Coolant Longlife - Longlife grade, made in Kalmar
- Coolant OEM 774C - OEM Quality, approved for several major OEMs
- Coolant OEM 774F - OEM Quality, approved for several major OEMs
- Coolant OEM 774G - OEM Quality, approved for several major OEMs
- EAF Coolant MPG - BS6580 Grade Coolant based on MPG, with green colour.
- Zitrec FC - FDA Approved heat transfer glycol made for life science applications
- Zitrec LC - MPG based heat transfer glycol made for low toxicity applications
- Zitrec MC - MEG based heat transfer glycol made for high efficiency and low price
- Etycool 10 - MEG based heat transfer glycol made in Kalmar, equal to Zitrec MC and Dowcal 100
- Propycool 20 - MPG based heat transfer glycol made in Kalmar, equal to Zitrec LC and Dowcal 200
- Hycool 50/45/20 - Potassium formate, heat transfer fluid made for low toxicity applications
- Brine 25 - Potassiumchloride solution with corrosioninhibitor
- Alcocool KBS - Ethanol based heat transfer fluid made for applications where environmental issues might be a factor
- EAF Degreaser 230 - Odourless degreaser, works on wet surfaces
- EAF Degreaser 250 - Odourless degreaser, works on wet surfaces
- EAF Degreaser 220 - Highly efficient degreaser containing aromatics, powerful odour
- EAF Alkaline power wash - Alkaline power wash, diluteable to 1:50
- Scafi 101 - Degreaser made for asphalt and bitumen applications
- Bio 101 - Degreaser made for asphalt and bitumen applications
|Enkeleda Kabashi||Costumer Service Representative||+46 (0)40 28 73 54|
|Martin Kato||Costumer Service Representative||+46 (0)40 28 73 93|
|Margaretha.P.Berg@brenntag-nordic.com||Account Manager||+46 (0)33 23 18 92|
|Jonas.Larsson@brenntag-nordic.com||Nordic Product Manager||+46 (0)700 85 17 17|
|Jens.Brandt@brenntag-nordic.com||Nordic Business Manager||+45 43 29 27 41|