Dry Vitamin A-Acetate 325 GFP/E
Chemical Names of Active Ingredient
- Retinyl Acetate
- All-trans retinol Acetic Acid Ester
CAS No.- 127-47-9
EINECS No.- 204-844-2
PRD No.- 30253192*
*The product is Kosher. SOld in the US and the EU only.
|50491815||25 kg bag in box|
- Country of Origin: Denmark
- Units: 1 international Unit (IU)= 0.334 ug vitamin A-Acetate
- Description: Free flowing, light yellow powder, consisting of spherical particles.
- Composition: Ingredients in descending order of weight: sucrose, corn starch, gum arabic, vitamin A-Acetate, DL-alpha-Tocopherol, silicon dioxide.
- Solubility: The product can be dispersed in cold water with temperatures as low as 10 degrees C, to form a stable milky emulsion.
- Specification: Assay min. 325,000 IU vitamin A (=97,000RE) per gram
The product complies with the current "Vitamin A concentrate (powder form), synthetic" Ph. Eur. and "Vitamin A" USP monographs.
The product meets the regulatory requirements for a vitamin A source in mostcountries. However, regulations on the ingredients used in the respective countries and for the intended use have to be observed.
Approx. 0.6 g/mL
The product is stabilized with DL-alpha-tocopherol (E307). It is sensitive to moisture, atmospheric oxygen, heat, and light.
Stored in its original packaging in a cool (8-15 degrees C) dry place, the product is stable for at least 24 months.
As vitamin A is sensitive to atmospheric oxygen, light, moisture, and heat, the product should be stored in the original packaging in a cool (8-15 degrees C), dry, and dark place.
It is recommended to use up the remaining contents quickly once the package has been opened.
The product has been developed for the fortification of food products including dietetic products and dried milk, as well as vitamin mixtures for the food industry. In the EU, the application in infant foods is limited to fortification with vitamin A and calcium. Furthermore, the maximum level of acacia gum in the final infant nutrient preparation has to be considered. The product is gelatin-free and particularly suitable for vegetarian foods.
For use in multivitamin preparations where cold water dispersibility is required.