When they are properly applied, these criteria can help to minimize the negative impact of palm oil cultivation on the environment and communities in palm oil-producing regions. The RSPO has more than 4,000 members worldwide who represent all links along the palm oil supply chain. They have committed to produce, source and/or use sustainable palm oil certified by the RSPO.
Vision & Mission:
- RSPO will transform markets to make sustainable palm oil the norm
- Advance the production, procurement, finance and use of sustainable palm oil products
- Develop, implement, verify, assure and periodically review credible global standards for the entire supply chain of sustainable palm oil
- Monitor and evaluate the economic, environmental and social impacts of the uptake of sustainable palm oil in the market
- Engage and commit all stakeholders throughout the supply chain, including governments and consumers.
For more information, please visit: