Inherent part in the distribution of goods is also ensuring their quality. For this reason, in Brenntag Slovakia (Pezinok) the laboratory for quality control was built. It is based on individual analyzes / measurements of basic parameters.
- Density (Anton Paar densimeter D48)
- Refractive index (refractometer ATAGO RX - 7000a)
- Color (LOVIBOND daylight Comparator 2000+)
- Water content (Karl Fischer Titrator V30)
- Content of major component:
- GAS chromatography for solvents (Agilent 7890 chromatograph)
- Manual titrator of acid, bases and active chlorine
In general, quality control includes chemical analysis on entry, mainly liquid chemicals.
Entry Control and its processes:
- Sampling from the tank before unloading
- Control of product with avaliable chemical analyzes
- Comparing the results of analysis with supplied certificate of analysis of the product
- Comparing the results / certificate with the applicable standards / specification
- Evaluation of product quality