Why You Should Work for Brenntag North America
Brenntag offers a variety of professional perspectives and possibilities of success. We offer challenging work, personal development programs, and career opportunities in the international working environment at a leading chemical and ingredient distribution company. We are a growing organization, consistently in search of experience and motivated individuals to fill various positions with the company.
FOCUSING ON YOUR STRENGTHS
Our employees are the key to our success. The quality of our people is what distinguishes Brenntag from other companies within the marketplace. We focus on your strengths in order to be the first choice for our business partners as a committed forward-looking team. If you assume personal responsibility and are a dedicated, competent professional, we have a spot for you within our exciting and dynamic organization.
How to Apply
Brenntag is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in applying for a position, review the respective job description for instructions on how to apply.
The Brenntag North American Headquarters is located in Reading, PA. While some of our positions require employees to reside at this office, this does not apply to all positions.
The Brenntag Great Lakes headquarters is located in Milwaukee, WI. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout the Brenntag Great Lakes region. States include Wisconsin, Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Iowa, Nebraska, and Indiana.
The Brenntag Northeast headquarters is located in Reading, PA. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout the Brenntag Northeast region. States include Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, New York, Ohio, West Virginia, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.
The Brenntag Mid-South headquarters is located in Henderson, KY. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout the Brenntag Mid-South region. States include Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee, Alabama, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
- Atlanta, GA - Warehouse Operator
- Charleston, SC - Truck Driver
- Chattanooga, TN - Truck Driver
- Chattanooga, TN - Assistant Operations Manager
- Chattanooga, TN - Warehouse Operator
- Henderson, KY - Recruiter
- Henderson, KY - Associate Product Analyst Chlor Alkai
- Henderson, KY - Truck Driver
- Indianapolis, IN - Truck Driver
- Indianapolis, IN - Production/Warehouse Operator
- Kansas City, MO - Sales Trainee
- Louisville, KY - Truck Driver
- Orlando, FL - Customer Service Rep
- Orlando, FL - Truck Driver
- Savannah, GA - Truck Driver
The Brenntag Pacific headquarters is located in Santa Fe Springs, CA. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout the Brenntag Mid-South region. States include California, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, North Dakota, Washington, Alaska, and Wyoming.
The Brenntag Southwest headquarters is located in Lancaster, TX. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout the Brenntag Southwest region. States include Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Alabama, Kansas, and New Mexico.
The Brenntag Specialties headquarters is located in South Plainfield, NJ. Career opportunities for this operating company are located throughout North America.
Brenntag Solutions Group in Fogelsville, PA
For general inquiries regarding careers at Brenntag, please contact:
Human Resources Department
Brenntag North America, Inc.
5083 Pottsville Pike, Reading, PA 19605 | Fax: (610) 916-3782 | Email: BNAHQresumes@brenntag.com
Resumes will only be reviewed if they pertain to one of the currently available career opportunities.
GROWING WITH OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES
As our company continues to grow, we think it’s important to also grow within our local communities. Our employees volunteer their time to organize and participate in events for various charitable projects throughout the year including Breast Cancer Awareness walks, United Way, clothing and food drives, disaster relief, American Cancer Society, Salvation Army, community education, U.S. Armed Forces donations, public agency donations, and environmental sustainability.
EMPLOYEES SUPPORT VARIOUS COMMUNITY PROGRAMS
The following are some of the community programs our company and employees participate in:
WORK AT BRENNTAG, BUILD A BETTER WAY OF LIFE
At Brenntag North America, we make it possible for customers and suppliers to build a better way of life by offering innovative products and services:
- Cleaner, Breathable Air: Transportation is the largest single source of air pollution in the United States. The use of Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) in diesel powered engine vehicles is enforced by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and reduces NOx emissions by over 90%.
- Healthier Food Alternatives: We make it possible for food science and technology professionals to develop and manufacture a safe and abundant food supply, contributing to healthier people everywhere. By 2050, there will be 9 billion people needing to be fed, requiring 60% more food production. Brenntag offers innovative and safe solutions to address the many challenges Food Manufacturers face to sustainably meet consumer needs of safe, nutritional and tasty foods.
- Medications to Cure Illness: Disease prevention, bone & joint health and medications to cure illness are areas of positive influence and investment from our organization. We make it possible for nutritional and pharmaceutical science to advance the quality of life for millions of people across the globe.
- Purified Drinking Water: If you follow a drop of water from the source through the treatment process, it may be treated differently in different communities depending on the quality of the water. Whether the source is underground, or from rivers, lakes, and streams, Brenntag has the chemistry and expertise to condition and purify the water for a multitude of uses.