Brenntag’s technical experts and sales staff offer you the support you need, providing a wide range of services along the entire supply chain. We organize the process from start to finish – from market analysis to procurement, fully or semi-automated filling, order picking, and on-time delivery of the product in the container of your choice.
Our services also include labeling, palletizing, shrink-wrapping, packaging and repackaging, customs clearance, just-in-time delivery, inventory management and container return handling – not to mention the customer-specific blends, high-quality micronization and technical service provided by our in-house application laboratories.
We apply our specific expertise to meet your individual needs:
- Application-oriented advisory services
- Laboratory services
- Chemical leasing
- Off-site storage of hazardous materials
- Recycling and disposal of used materials
- Container rinsing
- Tank telemetry
- Sewer rehabilitation and tank financing services
- Full-service logistics solutions, up to and including 100% outsourcing
- Fully automatic peracetic acid production and filling in a closed system
- Pharmaceutical-compliant filling in accordance with GMP; HACCP-compliant filling
- Semi- or fully automatic small container filling (solids, liquids, pastes, powders)
- Contract manufacturing in the fields of milling and micronizing
Our service strengthens your value chain
Working with Brenntag enables our customers to diversify their product portfolio without the need to invest in technical equipment, personnel training or warehousing. Brenntag strives to deliver the optimum combination of product quality, supply reliability and value-added services. Based on trust and performance, we establish strategic relationships with our customers, enabling them to focus on their core business – and ultimately, making them more successful.