It’s all in the mix
More than 7,000 European customers rely on our BBS services. Building on a foundation of trust and confidentiality, we produce more than 10,000 customer-specific formulations. We provide our customers with innovative solutions and fresh perspectives – regardless of their industry.
As a full-service partner, we help our customers improve existing formulations and develop and produce innovative new blends – ranging from simple solvent mixes and dissolved solids to complex formulations.
Innovation and value added services
Once you communicate the formulation or application, we can deliver the product you require just in time – in the container size of your choice, from an entire tanker truck to the smallest package, in the right mixing ratio and consistent quality. Situated close to our customers and suppliers, Brenntag GmbH has more than 80 mixing and blending tanks, agitators, stirrers and reactors ranging in size from 0.2 to 30 m³, for a capacity of more than 800 m³ at different locations across Germany.
This mixing and blending equipment can be used to mix liquids such as acids, alkalis and solvents with each other, dissolve solids in liquids, or blend several solids with each other. Exothermal and endothermal reactions are just as much a part of our standards as the laboratory analyses belonging to the blending process – not to mention our quality controls, which extend from incoming to outgoing goods. We are also happy to do specific partial blending and premixing for you. We are proud of our state-of-the-art mixing and blending equipment, and comply with all environmental regulations.
But BBS is about more than just blending individual components. Whether in Europe or across the globe, every team of Brenntag experts unites competencies, knowledge and resources in all relevant areas such as procurement, quality management, applications, logistics and infrastructure. Our BBS specialists in Sales and Development assist our customers by supplying samples, conducting numerous tests and feasibility studies, and coordinating the obtaining of permits.
We also continuously invest in the construction of new, highly modern application laboratories and centers of competence in Europe. Every blend is produced to the highest health, safety and environmental standards. Our all-around service also includes individual labelling and storage at optimal room temperatures.
Minimize complexity – maximize quality
With Brenntag Blending Solutions, we offer our customers a decisive competitive edge in their production process. Thanks to their partnership with Brenntag, they can expand their range of products without having to further invest in technical equipment, employee training or warehouse space. They can depend on us to provide the optimal combination of product quality and supply reliability guaranteed by Brenntag’s services. It is our aim to establish strategic partnerships with our customers, built on performance and trust. This is how we strengthen their core business – and ultimately make them more successful.
Advantages at a glance
- You reduce the complexity of your operations and focus on your core business
- Nationwide deliveries thanks to our tightly meshed distribution network in Germany
- You can bridge temporary shortages or even completely dispense with your own blending facilities
- You optimize warehousing, transportation and administration costs
- You cut costs for safety and environmental protection
- We make a large number of liquid and solid mixtures and blends
- We offer a wide range of options for mixing, blending, grinding, sieving, drying, dedusting, filling, packing, dosing and weighing of solids
- Your formulas are kept strictly confidential
- You can also draw on Brenntag formulas
- We procure raw materials, containers and labels
- We also take care of laboratory analyses, classification under the Regulations on the Carriage of Dangerous Goods/Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (GefStoffV) and issue analysis certificates for each batch, factory certificates and safety data sheets
- We help you with the disposal of used materials and packaging