Brenntag Surface Technology has a comprehensive delivery programme for the following industries:
- Plant engineering
- Synthetic chemistry
- Filter and environmental technology
Our company offers binders, rheological additives and numerous other specialty chemicals which help you optimize product properties. Binders include acrylic dispersions and resins, as well as silicic acid esters while organo-functional silanes are used as adhesion promoters and methacrylates as monomers or bead polymers.
Brenntag Surface Technology supplies the chemical processing and basic industries with specialty products, such as intermediates, surfactants, isocyanates, epoxy resins and hardeners.
We provide molecular sieves and activated carbon for filter systems. We also supply organo-functional silanes, alkyl silanes, silicic acid esters, pyrogenic silicic acids and silica sols for the sol gel and nanotechnology applications.
Modern surface technology is set to play an important role in the coming years. In-depth technical consulting in this area is one of our core competencies. We provide active support for all products in the form of specialized advice and detailed information. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For manufacturers of textile auxiliaries and technical textiles, Brenntag offers a comprehensive range of products together with advice on applications, amongst others for:
- Surfactants as wetting agents, as foaming components in coatings and as emulsifiers
- Acrylic dispersions for a wide variety of coating applications
- Fluoropolymers for making textiles water and oil-repellent
- Large number of other products such as acrylic monomers, biocides, epoxy resins, silanes, PU raw materials, activated carbon and many more
Our portfolio also offers a large number of solutions for our customers in the cooling, boiler water and process water treatment sectors, including:
- Activated carbon
- Corrosion inhibitors and many more