Brenntag Cosmetics is composed of a dedicated team committed to discovering innovative solutions. We have built an outstanding reputation for providing superior, solution-oriented support to exceed the needs and expectations of our partners, and our sales representatives and technicians are renowned for their professional demeanor and expertise. In our state-of-the-art cosmetic formulation laboratories, we develop tailor-made, novel formulations and concepts to differentiate your products. We offer a comprehensive range of products and ingredients, including:
Intimately understanding your business’s needs and operating environment
At Brenntag, you will be partnered with a sales representative who intimately understands your business’s needs and operating environment. Our experienced local representatives function as your gateway to the wider Brenntag organization. The team can leverage the full breadth of our global supply-chain and product range to devise the perfect solution to your business problems. Our customers and suppliers are thus intimately linked to an organization with a strong presence in every European market and benefit from our local expertise and quick response capabilities for any application, such as:
|Skin & Hair Care||Sun Care|
|Bath & Body||Color Cosmetics|
Having our fingers closely on the industry’s pulse
Given the ubiquitous nature of cosmetic products today, safety and technical standards are an increasingly important issue for the industry. Brenntag Cosmetics works closely with suppliers to ensure that our ingredients are safe and reliable and that our supply-chain is transparent throughout. We will help you fulfill the industry’s most stringent requirements and regulations. Our in-house market experts have their fingers tightly on the industry’s pulse to keep you ahead of the curve on new products and emerging industry trends, granting you access to our renowned technical and industry expertise as well as our extensive line-up of products.
- Tensio-actifs : tensio-actifs anioniques primaires et secondaires, amphotères secondaires et non ioniques, additifs.
- Agents conditionneurs : dérivés de guar, polyquaternium
- Modificateurs de rhéologie et agent de texture : bentonite, magnesium aluminium silicate, dérivés de guar, épaississants et autres modificateurs de rhéologie
- Booster de SPF
- Agents de compactages-stabilisants d’émulsions
- Arômes pour dentifrices et bains de bouche
- Serum capillaire
- Agents de toucher et effet soft-focus
- Substituts de la vaseline
- Agents exfoliants
- Huiles, beurres, eaux florales
- Argiles colorées
- Charges et pigments : dioxyde de titane, talc, MICA, carbonate de calcium, oxyde de zinc.