Key roles of the CTFA:
- Promote a responsible regulatory environment.
- Focus on issues and activities important to Members by providing scientific strength and a credible co-ordinated voice to Government, the Media and key Stakeholders.
- Create the most favourable economic and regulatory operating environment by advocating best practice and accountability.
- Align and optimise South Africa with global regulatory standards.
- Enhance the value of the association to Members by addressing their local/international needs in an efficient manner.
- Promote social responsibility through the activities of the Look Good Feel Better programme.
For more information, please visit: www.ctfa.co.za