Popis výrobku Chlórnan sodný C19
Číslo registrácie: bio/860/D/20/CCHLP
In connection with developments in the COVID-19 epidemiological situation caused by a new coronavirus designated as SARS-CoV-2, the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic has issued a permit for making Sodium Hypochlorite C19 available on the market and/or its use.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Not intended for the general public.
Chlorine-based biocidal product used for disinfection of surfaces (e.g. floors, handles, surfaces at operations).
PT 2: Disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals.
Packaging: 1000 L (1000 kg) container, 50 L (50 kg) drum, 30 L (30 kg) drum.
Packaging is non-returnable.
Contains: Sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide
SIGNAL WORD: HAZARD
CLASSIFICATION UNDER REGULATION (Ec) no 1272/2008
- Corrosive to metals, Category 1 --- H290
- Skin corrosion, Category 1B --- H314
- Short-term (acute) aquatic hazard, Category 1 --- H400
- H290 – May be corrosive to metals.
- H314 – Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H400 – Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P273 – Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P260 – Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P330+P331 – IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+351+338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P303+P361+P353 – IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower.
Storage: Keep in the original containers in a cool and well-ventilated place. Store in places with alkali-resistant flooring. Keep only in the original container. Store in a container with a vent hole. Protect from light. Keep away from food, drink and animal foodstuffs. Do not store together with acids and ammonium salts. Use within 6 months.
Disposal: Dispose of biocidal products as hazardous waste in accordance with applicable regulations. The product is intended for industrial and professional use only.
GHS05 – Corrosive
GHS09 – Environmental hazard