PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OF C19 SOLUTION – VIRUCIDAL DISINFECTANT
Permitted No.: bio/1060/D/20/CCHLP
USE THE BIOCIDAL PRODUCT CAREFFULY. PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
THE PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR INDUSTRIAL AND PROFESSIONAL USE as well as FOR USE by THE GENERAL PUBLIC
USE 1 Personal human hygiene. Products which are applied to human skin for the purpose of disinfecting it.
USE 2 Disinfectants and algaecides not intended for direct application to humans or animals
Product intended for immediate external use. Using a spray apply a sufficient amount to hands/surfaces and allow to dry freely. Do not rinse for at least 5 minutes. Avoid mucous membranes, eyes and open wounds. Keep out of reach of children.
Packing: 1l bottle with flip-top cap (8pcs in a package), 10l, 30l and 30l canister.
The packaging is non-returnable.
Product contains: propan-2-ol, hydrogen peroxide
SIGNAL WORD: DANGER
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapours/spray.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P304 + P340 + P312 IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P403 + P235 Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Storage: Store in original containers in a cool, well-ventilated place. Store in areas with solvent resistant floors away from sources of ignition. Protect from sunlight. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
Disposal: Dispose of the biocidal product as hazardous waste in accordance with applicable regulations.