The top management of Brenntag SRL Romania endorses principles underpinning Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment, Occupational Safety ) - commitment and policy, planning, implementation, measurement and evaluation, analysis and improvement - representing organizational framework continuously monitored to foster an effective analysis of business activities as a response to changes in internal or external factors.
Brenntag SRL Romania company policy is to provide quality products and services to meet customer explicit and implicit needs, in compliance with legal requirements.
To implement this policy, the company management decided in 2004 the implementation, application, certification and maintenance of a Quality Management System in accordance with SR EN ISO 9001: 2001. The company's efforts for this project materialized in 2005 when Brenntag SRL has been certified in accordance with the referential ISO 9001: 2001 by an external Certification Organism.
In 2014, the company was re-certified in compliance with referential SR EN ISO 9001: 2008 by QSCert, spol. s.r.o
In 2009, the company has been certified in compliance with referential SR EN ISO 14001: 2005 by ASRO OC-SM and recertification occurred in 2015.
In 2011, the company has been certified in compliance with referential BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 by OCEAN CERTIFICATION LTD., and recertification occurred in 2014.
Also in 2011, the company has been certified in compliance with referential SR EN ISO 22000: 2005 by QSCert, spol. s.r.o and recertification occurred in 2014.
In 2015, the company was certified in accordance with EN ISO 50001 referential SR: 2011 by ASRO OC-MS.
In 2017, the company made the transition to the requirements of SR EN ISO 9001:2015 and SR EN 14001:2015 keeping the management system certifications. At the same time, it decided to integrate the requirements of applicable standards and to keep the certification of the integrated management system (quality – environment - occupational health and safety – energy - food safety) with an unique Certification Body.
Annually, the company sustains the surveillance audits conducted by Certification Bodies to maintain ISO management system certifications.
Our company’s main objectives are:
- To provide customers products and services under specified conditions, deadlines, in order to increase their satisfaction;
- To provide innovative solutions to European standards;
- Reduce costs at department / territorial unit;
- To diversify the portfolio in order to increase company rentability;
- To train and motivate staff to continuous quality improvement;
- To anticipate and constantly prevent the risks for the environment;
- To conduct and activity making a priority from our employees’ health and security and our products safety;
- To reduce to a minimum the ecological impact of our activities through a sustainable and optimal use of our resources;
- To assume social responsibility at local level by contributing with funding, donations, expertise and personal commitment.
The company's mission is to provide to customers quality of raw materials supplied, and accuracy and readiness in providing each service. We believe that the difference is given by the quality of products and services and fair and transparent relationships with customers.
We are committed to maintaining and improving the Quality Management System, in terms of initiating the transition of the system to the provisions referentials SR EN ISO 22000:2019, recognizing Quality Management System as a priority and a key factor for the company's development and the establishment of policies, strategies, programs and best practices for managing processes and activities in order to achieve customer satisfaction on the client – employee - shareholder axis.