In a situation where the necessity of frequent hand disinfection has become the norm, the problem of dry and irritated skin affects more and more people. What if it was possible to obtain very good antibacterial properties while improving the hydration of the hand skin? This is where the Sensiva® SC 50 comes in handy.
What is Sensiva® SC 50?
Sensiva® SC 50 is a delicately moisturizing, multifunctional cosmetic additive that increases the effectiveness of bactericides, and additionally gives the products new, desirable features while reducing the negative effects of their long-term use.
How does Sensiva® SC 50 work?
Sensiva® SC 50 softens the skin by reducing its stickiness by preventing the formation of an oily film on its surface while improving absorption, and its antibacterial properties increase the effectiveness of traditional preservatives. Thanks to the selective action on gram-positive bacteria present on the skin surface, it effectively prevents the breakdown of sweat and the formation of unpleasant odors, while minimizing the impact on the skin microbiome (unlike, for example, triclosan).
The most important advantages of the preparation:
- Increases the overall antimicrobial effectiveness of the product
- It improves the absorption of the product
- Increases the effectiveness of the preservatives used in the product
- It improves the performance of the product
- It minimizes the undesirable effects of long-term use of the product
- Effectively prevents the multiplication of gram-positive bacteria on the skin surface
- Has minimal impact on the natural skin microbiome
- Reduces the effects of long-term use of disinfectants
Why Sensiva® SC 50?
In the face of the new reality that we are dealing with recently, many of the unique features of the Sensiva® SC 50 deserve a new look. Sensiva® SC 50 can improve the efficacy, sensory profile and hydration of hand sanitizers, as well as reduce the stickiness of tanning, hair and lip care products, and provide effective yet skin microbiome-friendly protection against unpleasant sweat odors. We cordially invite you to contact our representative to find out more detailed information.