Facing an epidemic threat caused by a dynamically spreading Covid-19, Brenntag Polska, being driven by the guiding Safety First principle, has taken numerous actions to ensure the continuity of the company’s activities. In our sense of the shared responsibility for employees, business partners and the whole society, in the first place we have implemented a number of preventive measures minimising the risk of contamination and growth in the number of cases.
Immediately, the interdisciplinary crisis unit adapted the procedures to the real threat and its dynamics by taking a series of steps:
- we monitor government institutions’ guidelines, sanitary and WHO recommendations, current situation and decisions taken by respective bodies in other countries;
- in January we limited foreign business trips and meeting arrangements until their temporarily prohibition;
- in recent weeks we have applied recommendations on home quarantine for employees returning from private foreign trips;
- we limited national travelling and currently minimised its number just to maintain the continuity of the company’s activities;
- most of our employees work from home office;
- we have provided personal protective equipment for our employees and additional guidelines on execution of works during epidemic crisis situation;
- we have introduced additional guidelines regarding entering the company’s premises, including the requirement of temperature testing, standards for delivering parcels and documents, as well as maintaining cleanliness and disinfection.
All measures adopted in this respect have been supported by communication activities, enhanced by visual material, published in the central point of the company’s intranet and we have created a dedicated communication channel.
Simultaneously, we take various actions aiming to provide safety in the supply chain and continuity of our customers’ activities.
We revise our plan of ensuring continuity of activities and immediately respond, appropriately to the analysis of the current epidemic and market situation, as well as forecasted changes.
The situation is extraordinary and dynamic, therefore we cannot guarantee, that there will be no obstacles, limitations or other complications. However, we may fully declare, that we will do our utmost to counteract them or minimise their consequences as soon as possible, staying in a constant contact with you.
We wish to thank all our partners for their understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions or doubts as for the implemented preventive measures, please contact our crisis unit at:
We also stay at your disposal in all issues connected with operations and business activities.