Brenntag embraces new and innovative solutions, ideas for novel cooperation between our suppliers and customers, and upcoming trends in the plastics and rubber markets. This translates into tangible results for our customers in a range of markets and applications.
Embracing Innovative Solutions in Plastics
With dedication and expertise, our team offers their understanding and know-how of plastics to benefit customers. Our Plastics range of products include:
- Standard Polymers – PE, PP, PS, EVA
- Engineering & High Performance Polymers – BAS, SAN, PC, PMMA, PA, POM, PBT, Compounds, PPS, TPE/TPV, polymer alloy
- Additives – antioxidants, impact modifiers, heat stabilizers, flame retardants, plasticizers, light stabilizers, masterbatch, pigments, antistatic agents, lubricants, dispersing agents, UV absorbers, anti-microbial agents
Offering Robust and Sustainable Rubber Solutions
Our team of experts will work closely with you to find the perfect solution to your business challenges, ranging from products and processing issues to shipping and packaging requests. Our Rubber product range includes:
- NBR, BR, SBR, EPDM, chloroprene, silicone rubber HCR & LSR
- Accelerators, antioxidants, anti-ozone wax, carbon black, curatives, flame retardant chemicals, fumed metal oxide, kaolin, smoke suppression chemicals, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide
- Other raw materials such as chlorinated paraffins, defoamers, hydrocarbon resins, processing oils, release agents, silicone fluid, and more
We Make Safety a Priority
Speaking of safety, we make every effort to ensure your company receives raw materials for the plastics and rubber industries that comply with today’s stringent health and safety regulations. We work closely with our supply chain to verify every ingredient sold meets the highest standards — you’ll be able to use our chemicals in your manufacturing processes with total confidence.