1000 Litre IBC (Intermediate Bulk Container)
This container is ideal for customers with usage of 3-10,000 litres per annum. The best value way to store and dispense AdBlue other than bulk. The product is best used with the electric pump and should be bunded to prevent accidental spillage.
210 Litre Drum
Ideal for smaller fleets, it’s easy to store and can be used with a manual pump.
10 Litre Canister
This is perfect as a back-up in case you run out or are unable to dispense from larger storage. The product is also ideal for use as a spare, kept in the vehicle in case of long journeys. Should never be refilled.
4 Litre Canister
Designed specifically for the car user, this non-drip, super-fast dispensing pack will provide enough AdBlue for 4,000+km of driving.
We offer high quality, secure, and cost-effective storage and dispensing systems from the top manufacturers, backed by manufacturers’ warranties.
We can offer rentals and maintenance of storage tanks, so you don’t have to invest upfront.
Our portfolio of dedicated AdBlue equipment contains large bulk AdBlue dispensing systems, professional AdBlue IBC pumps, and accessories.
Bunded Storage Tanks
All our storage and dispensing tanks are UK manufactured and backed by the manufacturer’s twelve-month warranty.
The size of your tank will depend on the usage of AdBlue at the site. We would recommend a tank to be filled approximately once a month, to reduce traffic through your site.
So, if your usage is 50,000 litres per annum, then a 5,000-litre tank is ideal.
- Bulk storage is the best way to buy AdBlue if your usage merits it.
- Environmentally safe – dry break couplings and fully bunded.
- No changing over of pumps and wearing out valves.
- No need to check levels and risk running out – telemetry can be fitted to all tanks as an option.
- Can be linked to fuel management systems to monitor usage.
- If space is a problem, can be linked to a stand-alone dispenser.
- All tanks fitted with electronic gauge and high level alarm for added protection.
- Magnetic nozzle available as an optional extra – to prevent accidental fill into fuel tank or into contaminated containers.
Bluemaster Tanks 2500
Bluemaster Tanks 5000
Bluemaster Tanks 9000
Customer Operated Self Service Unit (COSSU)
Forecourt Dispensing Unit for cars and light vehicles
- Adaptable and flexible for small and large forecourts
- Low cost high quality unit
- Fits almost anywhere
- No need to connect to existing storage (lower cost of installation)
- Adaptable, making it easy to change the type of storage drum-bulk
- Coin operated or contactless
- Low flow-rate, auto cut-off nozzle designed specifically for cars and vans
Manual Siphon Drum Pump
Manual Drum Mounted Piston AdBlue Pump – With hose
The Manual Piston AdBlue® pumps are designed for the easy delivery of AdBlue®, also referred to as DEF, from a drum. They are a popular choice when there is no power available, or when electric AdBlue® pumps are not cost effective due to the small amounts of fluid being dispensed.
Premium Electric Pump for IBCs
- 3D filter which reduces the risk of product contamination from general airborne particulates
- Robust frame to cope with handling in all environments
- Auto cut-off nozzle with interchangeable magnetic and non magnetic attachments
- Flowmeter on nozzle handle means operator can check amount dispensed
- Advanced drip tray assembly to reduce spills
- High quality pump with high flow rate for rapid vehicle filling
- 6m delivery hose
- 1.5m suction hose
- Dry-break connector for IBCs
- 230v/50hz 16a