Situated in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Brenntag Colours is a global supplier of speciality pigments and performance products for a variety of of applications worldwide.
Established over 60 years ago, Brenntag Colours have built the reputatiion of a renowned supplier of organic synthetic pigments, solvent dyes, and colourants for many industry applications such as coatings, plastics, polymers, rubber, homecare, and many more. Some of the most popular ranges are:
- Bricofor™, organic pigments for plastic applications (master batch, compounding, PVC, powder coatings) https://www.brenntag.com/en-gb/industries/others/colours/bricofor.html
- Kenewax™, solvent dyes for plastic applications (master batch, compounding, PVC, powder coatings) and general purpose applications (oils, waxes, polishes, wood stains) https://www.brenntag.com/en-gb/industries/others/colours/kenawax.html
- Kenalake™, organic pigments for coatings & construction applications (automotive, refinishes, industrial coatings, powder coatings) https://www.brenntag.com/en-gb/industries/others/colours/kenalake%E2%84%A2.html
- Bricosol™, high performance solvent dyes for coating applications (oiles, lacques, digital inks) https://www.brenntag.com/en-gb/industries/others/colours/bricosol%E2%84%A2.html
- Dysol™, water soluble dyestuffs (cleaning products, agrochemicals, general purpose water based, leak detection) https://www.brenntag.com/en-gb/industries/others/colours/dysol%E2%84%A2.html
The Brenntag Colours product portfolio offers real added value solutions to the established colours industries, ensuring the hightest quality and compliance standards, Richard Heeley, Business Manager for Brenntag Colours, says:
"We are a technical resource centre and global supplier of synthetic pigments and dyes. We have a wealth of experience within the colour industry: we have a team of technicians, regulatory experts, colour specialists, and work to develop new solutions to further enhance our product ranges. We also work with customers to develop bespoke products compatible with and most efficient for their systems. The effect of colour on formulation cannot be underestimated: the visual impact of the product is highly emotive, so the functionality stability, quality and performance of colourants are crucial for the end product."
Brenntag Colour laboratories extensively test for consistency in production, whilst the logistics fascilities and dedicated customer support ensures the highest standard of products supplied.
Thanks to the wide reach of the Brenntag Group distribution and global sourcing network, Brenntag Colours products are available through the operating fascilites worldwide. For more enquiries please contact Richard Heeley at: Richard.Heeley@brenntag-colours.com