Adding Value and Simplification
With Brenntag Blending Solutions we are providing value-added services for our customers:
Brenntag is your manufacturer of customer specific and own-brand formulations
Brenntag is your provider of packaging solutions ranging from 0.5 liter to full bulk loads.
When you are looking for your trusted partner, Brenntag is the one focusing on both product quality and customer confidentiality.
Your Benefits at Brenntag
- Extensive global sourcing network, which enables raw-materials and packaging to be competitively sourced
- Robust quality systems, which deliver products that you can trust
- Fully compliant to all relevant regulations, including REACH and BPR
- Application experts dedicated to specific industries
- 60 blending facilities across EMEA
- 100 Technical experts who can deliver faster and more effective results
- 27 application laboratories across EMEA
- Extensive Logistics and Infrastructure network that you can rely on
- Fully Committed to the Principles of Responsible Care / Responsible Distribution
BRENNTAG’S FREEFOAM™ RANGE OF ANTIFOAMS AND DEFOAMERS
With over 25 years experience in the manufacture of antifoams and defoamers, Brenntag offer a comprehensive range of products for a wide variety of industry sectors.
The FreeFoam™ range of products are specifically designed for various technical applications. These include water treatment and landfill/leachate, as well as other technical and specialised functions.
The range comprices of four key product groups:
- Silicone based products
- Vegetable oil based products
- Mineral oil based products
- Novel active based products in a variety of carrier systems
We offer both lab screening and plant trials at your facility to ensure the optimum product for your application is selected.
Our team can help develop bespoke proprietary formulations specific to your requirements.
We operate a BRC grade A food dedicated facility in Widnes which provides a hub for our centrally sourced food ingredients. Widnes, along with our site in Belfast, house our food solutionising plants, both of which offer our customers a range of prediluted ingredients in a range of pack sizes, including bulk tanker which are solutionised to customer specification.
This site is the flagship in its evolving focus on food, feed and pharmaceutical blends in the UK & Ireland. The site incorporates a facility that manufactures dilutions of acidulants, preservatives and other ingredients at customer-designated strengths as part of its standard portfolio.
WHAT DRY PRODUCTS DO YOU APPLY WET TO YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS?
Purchasing pre-blended, prediluted products can offer a number of tangible advantages to your business:
- Quality assured and certified to an agreed product specification
- Simplification of production processes
- Generates cost and time savings by cutting out non-core production processes
- Helps create a safer working environment for your staff by removing potentially hazardous product mixing operations