Our Key Account Managers take responsibility for developing long-term, collaborative partnerships with key customers and for identifying and implementing new ‘win-win’ business opportunities The Brenntag EMEA Key Account Team has a successful track record of developing and implementing innovative logistic solutions that add genuine value and reduce costs along the entire value chain.
The focus of our partnership is placed on you and your needs in order to establish the right priorities. Based on predefined milestones, we provide you with regular status reports tracking the progress of your optimization requests. The primary objectives of most supply-chain partnership projects are to:
- Take costs out
- Take complexity out
- Add value in
- Enhance the management of risks
We would also be pleased to help you target specific segments of your supply chain if your objectives do not extend to a comprehensive optimization program. The advantages of our service bring more efficiency to the following segments of your supply chain:
- B2B EDI connection – digital networking, from ordering to invoicing
- Just in time delivery – move away from long delivery times and towards absolute planning certainty
- Working capital optimization – free up capital for optimal use
- Global sourcing – take advantage of our network and our experience to contract with new suppliers
- Vendor-managed inventory
- In-tank imaging
- Provision of value added services
- Tank investment
The Brenntag EMEA Key Account Team is made up of more than 70 highly experienced and dedicated Key Account Specialists, who are looking forward to discussing and defining your optimization goals, as well as leveraging our extensive product portfolio and worldwide distribution centers to ensure that these objectives are met completely.
The advantages of our Key Account Program at a glance
- Procurement of (non-) strategic products from a single source
- Time and cost savings in procurement and administration
- Bundling of deliveries by Brenntag
- Comprehensive supply network
- Optimization of warehousing and transport costs
- International procurement
- Less capital tied up
- Coordinated deliveries
- Long-term partnership
Taken together, this means an overall reduction in complexity throughout all your operations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and working together to develop a goal-oriented optimization concept.