Adding Value and Simplification
With Brenntag Blending Solutions we are providing value-added services for our customers:
Brenntag is your manufacturer of customer specific and own-brand formulations
Brenntag is your provider of packaging solutions ranging from 0.5 liter to full bulk loads.
When you are looking for your trusted partner, Brenntag is the one focusing on both product quality and customer confidentiality.
Why should you choose to work with Brenntag
Extensive global sourcing network, which enables raw-materials and packaging to be competitively sourced
- Robust quality systems, which deliver products that you can trust
- Application experts dedicated to specific industries
- 48 blending facilities in America
- more than 100 technical experts who can deliver faster and more effective results
- 16 application laboratories in America
- Extensive Logistics and Infrastructure network that you can rely on
- Fully Committed to the Principles of Responsible Care / Responsible Distribution
CUSTOM BLENDS FOR YOUR CHEMICALS AND INGREDIENTS
Your business has unique needs for chemical blending. Why would you settle for “standard” products from your chemical supplier?
Turn instead to Brenntag and our leading custom chemical blending services. We create custom blends that meet your needs in terms of quality, consistency and value. Our dedicated chemical blending department has decades of experience mixing chemicals for a wide range of customers in the United States using top-quality base chemicals and state-of-the-art mixing services.
Creating custom chemical blends is a science. At Brenntag, we have invested heavily in our custom chemical mixing services for our U.S. customers, and can offer a wider range of chemical blends from our huge selection of available chemicals. Brenntag takes care to understand your specific needs and requirements, strive to exceed your expectations and look forward to finding creative solutions for your custom chemical blending needs as a leading blending service provider in the United States.
In this article you will learn:
- Blends available to you
- What Brenntag offers
- QC Laboratory and Analytical Capabilities
- Benefits for your company
BLENDS AVAILABLE TO YOU
- acid and caustic blends
- dry blending and packaging
- dry to liquid blends
- food-grade and NSF blends
- gas to liquid blends
- homogenized and emulsified oil blends
- inorganic and organic solutions
- solvent and flammable blends
- custom blends
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED
When you contact Brenntag for our custom chemical mixing services, you are getting decades of experience from our expert team. Brenntag has the chemicals, equipment and knowledge to mix a broad range of custom chemicals for your business. If you cannot find what you are looking for in our comprehensive catalog of popular chemical formulations, you can request your specific chemical blend from our team.
Brenntag is proud of its distinguished reputation as a chemical distribution leader in the U.S., and does what it takes to provide you with the quality chemicals you need. Our job is to create custom blends that meet your needs in terms of:
- chemical containment and storage
- labeling and security
- mixing stability and consistency
- product quality and purity
Brenntag has more than 190 locations to serve you better across North America. At Brenntag, we make it our mission to provide the best chemical blending services in the market. Our supply chain guarantees fast and reliable shipment of our chemicals to your door thanks to our advanced tracking system and our network of trusted transporters. Your custom chemical mixtures are too valuable to trust to just anyone. Turn instead to Brenntag for value, service and peace-of-mind.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer our customers and suppliers knowledge, creativity and specialized solutions to understand and meet challenges. By listening carefully to the needs and objectives of our customers, we jointly develop innovative solutions to set standards and meet market requirements. Brenntag offers not only the ability to create custom blends specific to your company’s needs, but also offers the following value-added services:
- adhere to your manufacturing QC instructions
- blend your proprietary formulas with Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA)
- bulk, mini-bulk and packaged product and deliveries
- customer or Brenntag Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and label
- house local inventory of your finished product
- logistics and infrastructure
- typical batch size ranging from 300 to 5,000 gallons
- specially formulated Brenntag products
Technical Expertise, Laboratories & Quality Management
Our highly trained team of technical experts include application specialists dedicated to sharing best practices for an array of industries. Brenntag maintains over 35 labs throughout the United States and Canada with seven full service labs capable of testing to all ISO parameters.
QC Laboratory and Analytical Capabilities Include:
|Abbe Refractometer||Clarity, Color, pH and Specific Gravity||Infrared Spectrometer (FTIR)|
|Arc Emission Spectrograph (Arc Spec)||Gas Chromatograph (GC)||Ion Chromatograph (IC)|
|Atomic Absorption Spectrograph (AA)||Gas Chromatograph / Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS)||Karl Fisher Water Analysis|
|Capillary Electrophoresis (CE)||High-Pressure Liquid Chromatograph (HPLC)||Ultraviolet-Visible Spectrometer (UV-Vis)|
We are fully compliant to quality management systems and traceability requirements. Clear and precise documentation comes as a standard and can be adapted to meet specific customer requirements. We are committed to constantly improving the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards of Brenntag and our customers.
HOW YOUR COMPANY BENEFITS
Brenntag removes complexity and provides value through services like mixing and blending. With our chemical blending services, our customers can focus on their core business.
Customers have the ability to:
- decrease freight costs by producing closer to markets
- focus on product development and marketing
- minimize risk of worker exposure to production chemicals and lower worker’s
- one stop for raw materials, blending and delivery
- reduce capital requirements for growth or expansion into new market segments or
- reduce operations, labor and packaging costs
- technical support on cost reduction techniques
WE’RE READY TO HELP
Our Brenntag team is waiting to hear from you. It is easy to get in touch with a local Brenntag representative, either by phone, email or fill out the form to begin the conversation.
Our custom chemical mixing services are the best in the business, and we will quickly create your quotation for the quality and quantity of blended chemicals you need when you need them. We can do one-off batches or supply regular volumes of chemicals you use on a regular basis.
With Brenntag as your source for chemical blending services in the U.S., you can be sure of what is being delivered.
Find our mixing and blending location closest to you.