ROLE OF WATER TREATMENT FOR FOOD and BEVERAGE
Food production relies heavily on water and is acknowledged as a vital asset to the industry. Water has many uses in food manufacturing including as a direct ingredient, processing aids, cleaning, sanitizing, boiler feed, and for cooling.
We have water treatment products to meet your food & beverage processing needs for beverage, dairy, fruits & vegetables, meats, and more.
WE UNDERSTAND IMPORTANCE OF FOOD INDUSTRY REGULATIONS
The food industry is under constant pressure to meet several stringent health and safety and environmental requirements. Regulations are in place to measure the usage of water, the quality of their product, and adherence to discharged parameters. Food manufacturers realize there is a need to effectively manage water, and proper water management allows for:
- Enhanced food safety and compliance with regulations
- Met production requirements
- Reduced water management costs
- Optimized wastewater management
INDUSTRIAL WATER TREATMENT PROCESS FOR THE FOOD INDUSTRY
2. Preparation: washing, cutting, slaughtering, and sorting
3. Processing: cooking, blending, pasteurizing, mixing, and baking
4. Packaging: canning, bottling, bagging, and freezing
Our Team is Waiting to Assist You
Brenntag Water Treatment is here to solve your latest challenge and assist in product selection for your specific application.