With distribution and sales locations throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, South and Central America, Africa, China, Australia, and New Zealand, we are capable of meeting the needs of customers — from commodity to niche market products in a broad range of packaging containers and sizes.
Adding value to the mining market
On a regional basis, we are able to provide our mining industry clients with a broad range of value-added services which include:
- Mini-bulk services
- Global sales, service, and sourcing capabilities
- Custom-made chemical blends
- Chemical facility design and product handling assistance
- Vendor-managed inventory services
- On-time deliveries
- Tank telemetry
- e-Commerce and online store access
- Supply Chain Management assistance
At Brenntag, we take the time to understand the unique needs of your business and create the best solutions. You won’t get the same service from other distributors. We’ve spent over 100 years building up one of the most advanced and comprehensive supply chains in the industry. With coverage around the world and more than 190 locations to serve you better in North America, we’re the top choice in the United States for all of your mining industry chemicals.
For us, there’s no such thing as a “standard” solution. We look at your individual needs, requirements, and expectations and create custom chemical distribution services that suit you perfectly. That might mean helping you with formulation questions, repackaging to different volumes and containers or putting in place on-time deliveries that reduce the amount of costly inventory you need to keep on your site.
Trusting Brenntag North America as your mining chemicals distributor means benefiting from over a century of experience and knowledge. We look forward to hearing from you and are ready to turn our attention to your mining chemical needs. Let us know what types of chemicals you’re interested in and give us details on your volume, packaging, and delivery requirements and we’ll prepare your free quote.
Our product portfolio includes an extensive line of chemicals for use in different applications throughout various mining operations, including:
- Flotation: We have products designed to promote flotation and allow for faster and more consistent skimming and materials separation for a wide range of mining flotation operations.
- Dust control: Use our dust control products where you need to keep the dust down for safety and visibility reasons. Adequate dust control can also help keep your equipment cleaner and running reliably.
- Solvent extraction: Make quick work of your solvent handling with our lineup of chemicals designed to drive your solvent extraction procedure and ensure reliable results every time.
- Water treatment: Safe and economical water treatment comes down to choosing the most effective and reliable water treatment chemicals and trusting our team to deliver them to you.
Every aspect of your mining operation requires unique chemicals that perform a specific task. Don’t settle for second-rate mining chemicals that don’t provide the consistent results and performance your mining processes deserve. Instead, opt for our impressive range of mining-specific chemicals that are proven to give you the results you’re looking for.
The following is a partial list of products currently available:
|Acetic||Fatty Acids (tallow & vegetable derived)||Soda Ash (Light & Dense)|
|Acids||Ferric Chloride||Sodium Hydrosulfide|
|Activated Carbon||Ferric Sulphate||Sodium Hydroxide|
|Aluminum Sulfate||Flocculants||Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Ammonium Chloride||Formic||Sodium Meabisulfate|
|Ammonium Sulfate||Frothers||Sodium Nitrate|
|Ammonium Thiosulfate||Glycols||Sodium Silicate|
|Antifreeze||HFS||Sodium Sulfide - Flake|
|Blended Solvents||Hydrated Lime||Sodium Sulfite|
|Carbon Black||Hydrogen Peroxide||Sulfuric|
|Caustic Soda||Lead Nitrate||Sulphur Dioxide|
|Cellulose Ether Thickeners||Lime||Tall Oils (Crude, Distilled, Tall Oil Fatty Acids)|
|Chlorine||Magnesium Hydroxide||Terpenes (Dipinetene, Pine Oil, Gum Rosin)|
|Cobalt Sulfate||Methanol||Tributly Phosphate|
|Collectors||Methyl Isobutyl Carbinol (MIBC)||Vegetable Oils|
|Customer Blends||Oxalic||Zinc Compounds|
|Ethylene Glycol||Potassium Permanganate|
Choosing Brenntag as your mining chemical distributor in the United States means giving your business the best possible chance at success. We understand the needs of mining customers and are ready to assist you with all your mining industry chemical needs. You won't find a better source for all your chemical mining products, so contact us today to learn more about our sourcing, packaging and delivery options.