Brenntag is also your partner when it comes to complete mixing of your product in our factory. You tell us the recipe or application and we will deliver the desired goods in the container size of your choice, be it a road tanker or small containers, in the prescribed ratio and with consistent quality– just in time.
We develop, manufacture and package a variety of private label formulations in cooperation with our customers. In addition, we produce special solvents and thinners for the consumer segment. Our automotive division deals with customised small fillings for a variety of car-related products, such as radiator and windscreen frost protection. We also have an extensive repertoire of recipes and production expertise in the field of detergents for consumer and professional use, disinfectants, technical special cleaning agents as well as fertilisers and other special mixtures.
For this purpose, Brenntag CEE GmbH has mixing facilities and laboratories in multiple locations throughout Austria and co-operates with other Brenntag production sites in neighbouring countries.
In these mixing plants, liquids such as acids, alkalis and solvents can be blended, and solids can be dissolved in liquid media or mixed together. Exothermic and endothermic reactions are no more a problem for us than mixture-related laboratory analyses and quality assurance of the goods from incoming goods inspection to final inspection. We will also be happy to handle certain partial mixtures and premixes for you. All mixing plants are state-of-the-art and meet environmental protection regulations.
- Reduce complexity and focus on your core business
- Comprehensive supply via a dense distribution network
- Get through temporary shortages or dispense with your own mixing facilities entirely
- Save on warehousing, transportation and administrative costs
- Save on safety and environmental protection costs
- Benefit from our nationwide coverage
- We manufacture a wide range of liquid mixtures
- We offer various options for mixing, screening, drying, dust removal, filling, packaging, metering and weighing of liquids and solids
- Your recipes are kept strictly confidential
- You can also fall back on Brenntag’s own recipes
- We procure raw materials, containers and labels
- We also take care of laboratory analyses, classification according to the Hazardous Goods/Hazardous Materials Regulation and create batch-specific analysis certificates, factory certificates and material safety data sheets
- We assist you in the disposal of old stock and containers