What is AdBlue®?
AdBlue® is a high-purity 32.5% aqueous urea solution, which is directly injected into exhaust gas where it reduces nitrous oxide emissions.
With regulations for nitrous oxide (NOx) emissions becoming increasingly stringent, AdBlue® will be required for all new diesel engines, including light and heavy duty trucks, off-road machinery for agriculture and industry, and even new passenger vehicles.
Brenntag is the largest worldwide distributor of AdBlue®. We have years of experience in handling high-quality AdBlue® and have built up an extensive network of suppliers and facilities to ensure that our customers are serviced locally and efficiently.
Enjoying all the benefits of our global reach
- When choosing Brenntag as your supplier for AdBlue®, you will be partnered with an experienced Account Manager, who – supported by a dedicated customer service center – is intimately acquainted with your needs.
- That way, you are connected with the wider Brenntag organization and will be able to enjoy all the benefits of our global reach, our full supply-chain capabilities and best-in-class professional service.
- Brenntag will ensure that your company always fulfills the industry’s highest safety, environmental and technical standards.
- Moreover, Brenntag has developed special logistics and consultancy concepts to safeguard high quality standards throughout the entire AdBlue® supply-chain.
Offering services tailored to your individual needs
- Brenntag owns and operates AdBlue® production facilities across Europe and is engaged in partnerships with all major urea producers in Europe and beyond.
- We offer AdBlue®-related services that are tailored to each customer’s individual needs for shipping, packaging and volume.
- Brenntag also employs telemetry solutions to further ensure timely refills at our customers’ bulk sites.
- And we offer tailor-made equipment solutions that meet the highest industry standards:
- Drum and IBC pumps
- Temperature controlled bulk tanks
- AdBlue® dispensers for public filling stations