Industrial Chemicals - Industrial Sales & Services
The potential applications for industrial chemicals are varied – as are the requirements that are placed on them.
Brenntag’s experienced Industrial Sales and Services Team would be happy to help you select the correct products at a level of quality that meets your requirements. As a leading chemical distribution company, we offer a balanced range of products in industrial and special chemicals, and we have an extensive network of suppliers.
Correct packaging, timely and secure shipping, mixing of components, or support for your processing technology – your Brenntag advisor will personally see to your needs in the chemical and industrial services sector.
Our line of products includes:
- Acids and bases – organic and inorganic
- Salts, such as sodium, potassium, ammonia, magnesium, calcium, and various other metallic salts
- Solvents, such as acetates, alcohols, amines, aromatics, esters, glycols, ketones, and hydrocarbons
- Other chemicals, such as glass cleaners, antifreeze agents, oil binding agents, demineralized water, urea
- Individually prepared mixtures
- Chemicals for refining and other special applications
- Value-added services, such as the regulation of reusable packaging and VMI – vendor managed inventory
You can use our product finder to find the appropriate product for your requirements.
Always a step ahead of the competition
Our on-site sales teams distinguish themselves by their well-founded market and product knowledge. Thanks to regular training, they can provide you with information about current market trends, ongoing legal developments, and new applications at any time, thereby ensuring that you are always a step ahead of the competition. Our products and services are suitable for a variety of applications.
- Process chemistry
- Synthesis chemistry
- Metal and surface refining
- Textile and leather refining
- Automotive technology and transportation
- Aerospace technology
- Farming and commercial gardening
- Printing technology Electrical engineering
We are familiar with your requirements
We will help you to meet the relevant legal regulations and safety requirements. In us you have found a single point of contact who will handle your requirements in a targeted manner, who is interested in a long-term business relationship, and who will provide you with access to an extensive international network of chemical manufacturers. With the globally-positioned Brenntag organization in the background, you can concentrate on your core business and rely on the fact that Brenntag will be at your side at any time with feasible solutions that simplify your work and minimize risks for your company.