Using our established knowledge of material science and comprehensive understanding the industry, you can rely on our delivery of solutions with broader product ranges to fulfill individual needs and versatile applications as your one stop shopping cart. Brenntag Plastics & Rubber offers environment friendly materials, making us a partner of choice for your business.
CUSTOMIZED MATERIALS - SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR UNIQUE CHALLENGES
We are actively working in the main industries of automotive, electrical and electronic appliances, building and construction. Collaborating closely with our customers, we provide customized solutions to make it simple and friendly to use.
- PA, PC, ABS, PBT, POM, SAN, PMMA, and PET
POLYURETHANE SOLUTIONS - SYSTEM, SPECIALTIES AND BASIC CHEMISTRY FOR PU
Brenntag provides local and technical support to flexible and rigid PU foam, which is widely used in footwear, appliances, automotive, furniture and bedding, building and construction.
- Polyol, TDI, MDI, Bio-based Polyol (*new)
- Silicone surfactants, Blowing agent, Catalysts, Colorants
HIGHT PERFORMANCE MATERIALS - ENHANCE YOUR POLYMER PROPERTIES WITH INNOVATION
As the global market leader in the chemical distribution, we work intensively with our partners bring the new polymers and alloys launch to the markets where high performance quality is magnificent.
- DT/DI Polyamide (*new)
PLASTIC ADDITIVES AND COLORANTS
With our global and local partnerships, we are able to supply additives to cover the needs and provide effective solutions for your plastic process. Our state- of- the- art additives optimize the process and enhance plastic properties with cost performance. The broad spectrum of colorants matched with our expertise create color shades and quality beyond imagination.
- Stabilizers, Flame retardants (Halogen and Halogen-free* new), Plasticizers, Impact modifier, Flow modifier, Dispersing agent, Anti- blocking, Anti-microbial agent, Bio-degradable (*new)
- Pigments, Single pigment dispersion (*new), Liquid colors (*new), Black, White, Dyes
CLASSICAL PLASTIC RESINS
Classical plastic resins are commonly used by extruders, injection molders, and film blowers for general purposes and specific requirements. We fully integrate our services to be your reliable and preferred channel.
- HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, PS, EVA, PVC, Copolymer specialty paste (*new)
RUBBER AND ADDITIVES
Brenntag offers an extensive product range of synthetic rubber, reinforce fillers and additives for tire and rubber industries. We serve customer requirements by our rubber technologist teams and local services in the respective countries.
- NBR, SBR, Polybutadiene rubber, Nitrile latex, EPDM, TPU, Silicone, NBR and PVC blend (*new)
- Mold releasing agent, Accelerators, Precipitate and Fume Silica, Processing oils, Anti-ozone (*new)
- Pigments and preparations