Safety – Top priority at Brenntag
Our goal is to be the safest chemical distributor worldwide. This commitment encompasses the health and safety of our employees as well as product safety and the protection of the environment. Safety is part of our corporate strategy.
Worldwide, Brenntag operates in line with the “safety first” principle and has implemented a global strategy in the areas of health and safety and protection of the environment (HSE strategy). This is realized in a variety of ways in the company’s regions and is practiced by every one of our employees. Brenntag is bound by the highest standards in the industry and adopts policies which in many countries far exceed statutory requirements. We are continuously working to further improve our company’s safety culture.
HSE at Brenntag
Commitment to the principles of our Responsible Care/Responsible Distribution Programme
- Product stewardship and product safety
- Occupational health and safety, incl. transportation
- Comprehensive protection of the environment (air, water, soil, raw materials and waste)
The Brenntag approach
- Safety and safety culture as central values
- HSE programmes and regular trainings
- Clear guidelines and procedures
- Appropriate technology
- Regular internal and external reporting
We continously strive to raise the awarness of safety issues in our everyday work. Therefore we encourage you to see the instructional video.