WELCOME TO BRENNTAG, THE GLOBAL MARKET LEADER IN CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTION
Why is Brenntag North America a top chemical distributor company in the United States?
Maybe it’s our customer service. With over 10,000 products, a world-class supplier base and more than 190 distribution locations across the United States and Canada, Brenntag North America offers one-stop-shop solutions to around 40,000 customers. That means customers know they are going to get everything they need in a United States chemical company from Brenntag North America, and it’s why more distributors around the country and the world are looking to work with Brenntag.
Customers also choose us for our value-added services, and you won’t get them from other chemical distributors in the United States. Services include just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, custom packaging, and inventory management.
Perhaps it’s our commitment to ConnectingChemistry, building relationships among customers and chemical suppliers in the United States. At Brenntag North America, we believe being the leading chemical distributor in the United States is a serious responsibility. Part of the way we honor that responsibility is by working to make a connection with every chemical supplier we work with, so we know they understand how to use our products to service their customers.
Our commitment is to help every supplier deliver the right product, package and quantity on time and at the right price, every time.
Making the World Better
Part of our success may also be our commitment to a better way of life. We’re more than just a bulk chemical distributor. We’re a specialty and chemical distributor that cares.
That’s why we provide the means to purify drinking water, compound medicines to treat a wide variety of health conditions, generate sustainable, healthier food options, and use cleaner fuel that’s better for the environment. We know chemicals used correctly can be one of the most beneficial types of technology the world can benefit from, and that’s why we do what we do.
Supporting Our Partners
While we love to bring the beneficial effects of our products to a multitude of people as a leading bulk chemical distributor in the United States, we know our clients have businesses of their own to run. That’s why Brenntag North America is a specialty and chemical distributor structured to boost your business as a bulk chemical supplier in the United States. When you succeed, we succeed. In the service of that goal, we offer competitive prices, comprehensive technical support, high-quality products, on-time delivery, modern facilities, and unforgiving quality assurance.
Because we have such a wide selection of products, we expect to be the only specialty and chemical distributor you need. That means greater efficiency for your company, as you can be a one-stop specialty and chemical supplier in the United States.
Building relationships, making a better world and helping businesses succeed. Now that's ConnectingChemistry.
BRENNTAG NORTH AMERICA - READING, PA
Brenntag North America, headquartered in Reading, PA, is part of the Brenntag Group.
Brenntag is proud to be the global market leader in full-line ingredient and chemical distribution and your first choice for solutions to your product needs. Our company is dedicated to:
- Providing responsible distribution of raw materials and services
- Maintaining integrity in our business transactions
- Creating long-lasting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Keeping in mind the best interests of our employees and the public
Each of our business entities and employees are responsible to act in strict compliance with the laws, policies, and regulations that govern our organization. Our Business Principles outline the expectations we expect our customers and suppliers will receive when conducting business with our company.
The phrase GLOCAL® accurately depicts what our company is all about. This term simply means we are a global organization with a local point of view.
BRENNTAG GROUP - MÜLHEIM/RUHR, GERMANY
Brenntag – “ConnectingChemistry” worldwide
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical distribution. The German based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.
Brenntag operates a global network with more than 550 locations in 74 countries. With its global workforce of about 15,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 10.5 billion (USD 11.6 billion) in 2016.
For Brenntag, the business goes far beyond the sheer distribution of chemicals. Brenntag…
- connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership
- supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals
- offers a full-line portfolio with over 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
- serves as one-stop-shop to around 185,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
- has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and marketing organization of more than 5,000 experts
- offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling)
- manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and Latin America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
- sets safety standards within the industry and operates in line with the “safety first” principle globally
- strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
The company is led by an experienced Board of Management combining decades of expertise in the chemical distribution and manufacturing sector. Since March 29, 2010, Brenntag AG (WKN A1DAHH) is listed at the German Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard Segment, since June 21, 2010 as a member of the MDAX index.