Brenntag Canada - Toronto, Ontario
Brenntag Canada offers supply chain management and logistics services to a wide range of major markets from coast to coast, in addition to providing a high level of product application and handling assistance.
As a founding member of the CACD, Brenntag Canada actively participated in the development of the Responsible Distribution Code of Practice.
Brenntag Canada Inc. is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Brenntag, the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution (based on most recent market data). Linking chemical manufacturers and chemical users, Brenntag provides business-to-business distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals globally. With over 10,000 products and a vast supplier base, Brenntag offers one-stop shop solutions to more than 150,000 customers. The value-added services include just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management, drum return handling as well as technical services. Headquartered in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany, Brenntag operates a global network with more than 400 locations in over 60 countries.
BRENNTAG GROUP - MÜLHEIM/RUHR, GERMANY
Brenntag is proud to be the global market leader in full-line ingredient and chemical distribution and your first choice for solutions to your product needs. Our company is dedicated to:
- Providing responsible distribution of raw materials and services
- Maintaining integrity in our business transactions
- Creating long-lasting relationships with customers and suppliers
- Keeping in mind the best interests of our employees and the public
Each of our business entities and employees are responsible to act in strict compliance with the laws, policies, and regulations that govern our organization. Our Business Principles outline the expectations we expect our customers and suppliers will receive when conducting business with our company.
The phrase GLOCAL® accurately depicts what our company is all about. This term simply means we are a global organization with a local point of view.
Brenntag – “ConnectingChemistry” worldwide
Brenntag is the global market leader in chemical distribution. The German based international company manages complex supply chains for both chemical manufacturers and consumers by simplifying market access to thousands of products and services. It combines a global network with outstanding local execution. Therefore, Brenntag is the industry’s most effective and preferred channel to the market for partners – really living its philosophy: “ConnectingChemistry”.
Brenntag operates a global network with more than 550 locations in 74 countries. With its global workforce of about 15,000 employees, the company generated sales of EUR 10.5 billion (USD 11.6 billion) in 2016.
For Brenntag, the business goes far beyond the sheer distribution of chemicals. Brenntag…
- connects chemical manufacturers and chemical users in a value-adding partnership
- supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and specialty chemicals
- offers a full-line portfolio with over 10,000 products and a world-class supplier base
- serves as one-stop-shop to around 185,000 customers active in diverse end-market industries such as coatings, food, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, personal care and water treatment
- has long-standing experience in the individual countries and local excellence through its sales and marketing organization of more than 5,000 experts
- offers specific application technology, extensive technical support and value-added services (i.e. just-in-time delivery, product mixing, formulation, repackaging, inventory management and drum return handling)
- manages the business regionally, holding leading market positions across Europe, North America and Latin America and continuously expanding its presence in the Asia Pacific region
- sets safety standards within the industry and operates in line with the “safety first” principle globally
- strives to contribute towards greater sustainability in all the industries and application it serves
The company is led by an experienced Board of Management combining decades of expertise in the chemical distribution and manufacturing sector. Since March 29, 2010, Brenntag AG (WKN A1DAHH) is listed at the German Stock Exchange in the Prime Standard Segment, since June 21, 2010 as a member of the MDAX index.