Apprenticeship period: 3 years
Druggists carry out commerical and professional activities in the areas of purchasing, storage and sales of drugstore products. Some of the most important drugstore products include medicinal herbs and teas, prescription-free medication and bandaging material, perfumery, cosmetics, cleaning and laundry detergents, various chemicals, paints and varnishes, fertilizers and pesticides, baby food, etc.
- The most important activities are:
- Supporting production orders and handling raw materials for the pharmaceuticals sector
- Handling of customer orders
- Producing and printing labels
- Organizing the flow of goods from receipt to delivery